Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome to my US Soccer collection!

Hey all,

After lurking around on some other people's collections such as Nick's, Joe's & Brad's, I finally decided to create my own site and share my US Soccer jersey collection to you all.

I'm originally from Florida, and have been a fan of the US national team since the 2002 World Cup, where I stayed up late and watched the boys craft a terrific run to the quarterfinals. I didn't watch too many USA games after that, but started to regain interest in the team during the 2007 Copa America (where the US embarrassed themselves in front of South American eyes, although they had sent a largely experimental teams full of substitutes).

Since then, I haven't taken my eyes off the team and have followed them religiously! I bought my first jersey in 2009 and slowly added to my collection. Earlier this year I realized I wanted to own all the USA jerseys because each and every one is so distinct from another. Nike & US Soccer still haven't found a real identity for the team, so there are radical changes from jersey to jersey.

That said, I hope you'll join me in my journey as I look to fill up my wardrobe with these beloved jerseys!

If you're interested, you can like my Facebook page here where I will post updates and can be contacted at!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I found your blog looking for some information about Usa soccer jersey and your collection is great!!!

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete